pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] web updates and hand off

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Howe <warlock@arashi.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] web updates and hand off
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:38:03 -0800

Chad Knepp wrote:
Ok, I made some more changes and I'm hoping this will be the end of my
playing at web-master. I'm hoping Bear will take on design and layout
with John H. as technical assistance / backup. I think these latest
changes will leave the site in a neutral enough state that Bear
doesn't have to immediately start fixing things. It's not great but I
think is comes in above the "completely sucks" bar. Are you willing
Bear and John?

Yes