pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:57:57 +0000

Aloha,

can you please translate this into english? memory leak bug? you got me all worried...

I haven't been able to evaluate Scarab issue tracker much yet.
JohnH installed it on his server and I took a brief look and it looked very good.
Later I went to look more in depth and it was not working.
JohnH said there seems to be some problem with keeping it running.
I looked for info on the problem and found a few possible leads on fixing it.
I forwarded those to him and am waiting to hear back.

I'm poking about looking for other options...not finding anything as exciting as scarab so far. Chad, there's one called Eden!...not open source though.

More news as it happens...