pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Issue tracker status
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:32:46 +0000

Aloha,

JohnH has had some problems keeping the scarab issue tracker test install running on arashi. Apparently it is a fairly intense installation.
Seemed like maybe a memory leak.
I found some indications on their mailing lists that it may be a memory resources allocation issue and not a memory leak bug...

So I've passed that on to JohnH in case he can do magic sysadmin stuff and make it happy...more news as it happens.