pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Re: for the Lindbergh letter

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>, PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Re: for the Lindbergh letter
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:45:01 +0000

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

hi Rich,

In your response to the Lindbergh letter:

= = 5. Are there any changes in personnel?
RICH? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE NOTE OF THE CHANGE OF YOUR STATUS OR NOT?
AND ANYONE ELSE?

Might like to change me to former webmaster of Plants For A Future.
Otherwise no change.
= =

Can you describe this a bit better? What will this change entail? That we no longer have access to PFAF datasets? And what should I call you now (current occupation)?

The sooner you can respond, the better.

Status very volitile at the moment. Its all been very tense
website soon to reapear with me still currently webmaster but hoping to pass it on within a year.

As to pfaf dataset, there is no problem with using current dataset
but whether further updates will be provided is Ken's decision, and he and I are not really talking at the moment. Long long story.

What would be really good is if you could get some sort of document describing permaculture.info together which I could pass on the Ken.

Best describe my status in pcpdb as
Technical Assistant
Set up Plants For A Future website, webmaster for 9 years.

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org