pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] another non-synthesis

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] another non-synthesis
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:14:27 -0800

So I was going to write a synthesis tonite, but yet again, once I made it
through all the emails I was exhausted.

It will come soon though...

In the meantime, want to:

-Thank Bear for his fascinating contributions.

-Thank Chad for his work on the website this week!

-I'm thinking of finally announcing PIW to the permie list, and
soliciting requests for Pc-characteristics users would be interested in
searching by - what do you all think? what else would we like to know
from potential users?

-I also would like to create a formal Phase 1 Goals doc, with a timeline.
Please respond to Johns's response to this if you have ideas or
suggestions.

Ok fine. So that was an itty bitty synthesis.

zzz
*Stephanie

ps. I met with Miguel Altierri today, for those of you familiar with his
work in Agroecology.