pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[27][11.19.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[27][11.19.04]
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:27:30 +0000

Aloha,

2. Johns wanted to switch from Bugzilla to Scarab,

Wanted to check out Scarab anyhow - JohnH thinks it might be more what I was looking for. Sounds like, but need to see/try.

Can someone
please ask Ibiblio - preferably Chad or Lawrence who have already been acting
as liaisons? And Johns, have they gotten their "sandbox" up?

They said it may be awhile before they have time to put up a stable version in a sandbox.

Meanwhile JohnH has on his to-do list to install it on his server so I/we can check it out.

Also, JohnH knows the technical requirements for hosting it, so whomever is going to ask them should get that info first, or if you're willing JohnH, just ask 'em yourself if you have time.

3. Related, Johns wrote, "no one but myself and Chad even made themselves an
account on bugzilla yet, it would be a
pretty painless switch." Would you still like us to do so?

Nah, nothing to test yet and I do want to see Scarab first so just wait on that.

hi ho,