pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: Re: Status of scarab test site]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: Re: Status of scarab test site]
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:08:39 +0000

Aloha,

Here's the response from the scarab sandbox site folks.

If we can install it on either ibiblio or arashi, that may be a quicker way to evaluate it than hoping they get a stable sandbox up sometime soon.

It certainly sounds better than bugzilla, but as the old joke goes, "Ahh, Bill, that was the *demo* version of hell..."