pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] scarab issue tracker

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] scarab issue tracker
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:47:36 +0000

Aloha,

The scarab test installation page at:

http://www.saxess.de/testscarab/issues

seems perpetually broken.
I have never gotten anything but a 500 error when trying it the past 4-5 days.
They do say it's rebuilt every night from the development head code, so probably pretty fragile.

However, it's making it difficult for me to evaluate scarab.

I just mailed saxess asking about the status of their test site and possibility of any other evaluation/sandbox sites I could try it on...will keep y'all posted.

cheers,

  • [pcplantdb] scarab issue tracker, John Schinnerer, 11/17/2004