pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Hey Richard Morris!

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Hey Richard Morris!
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:49:41 -0500

You seem to not be participating as much as most of the rest of the
original core group and I am curious what you think about a lot of
this stuff that has been flying around lately. I've noticed that you
are quite responsive re: technical stuff but haven't been
participating as much in some of the more tense topics like
'platform'. Before I guess at things I'd like to give you a chance to
explain where you're at. Anyway, in general I'd like to be hearing
more from you or know that on a set couple of days of the week you
will be responding to questions we pose.