pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] .p.r.o.j.e.c.t..p.l.a.n.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] .p.r.o.j.e.c.t..p.l.a.n.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 01:11:54 +0000

Aloha,

∑ John S.
1. set up issue tracking system and whatever data/parameters/
customizations are necessary to start using it on our project

Interim Bugzilla set up on Arashi.
Looking into customization options with John H.
Available for look-see and create user account at:

https://www.arashi.com/bugzilla/

2. prepares and posts FAQs and other documentation on use of issue tracker and general software test/QA procedures and guidelines

Coming late next week.

3. organize for user test of first “build” (to start happening weekly in 1-3 weeks?)

Depending on resolution of platform and hosting issues.

1. So ummm….whatever happened to that wiki? Would we like to continue using it?

I have been assuming I'd post my QA/Testing info there.
If it's user-friendly to do so, that is - TBD.

I request that all of you (Scott is exempt, as long as he joins the discussion periodically) send me weekly status reports. Say, every Sunday.

I am willing, but may fail to be consistent due to not having a "regular job" - I am sometimes oblivious to what day of the week it is.

If you can send a very brief (even automated is fine) reminder on say Friday or Saturday that would be helpful to me.

Also, you might have noticed no dates on this task list. I’m going to keep excluding the dates for now – and simply send out a weekly or bi-
weekly list of tasks, updating as necessary.

Excellent idea in our current situation!
When some more issues are resolved, dates may be more useful.