pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][5]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][5]
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 01:31:52 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

Should we make posting categories, to help sift through posts? As in: synetheses/summaries, financial matters, publicity, etc. (like the categories I’m using in this email)? Maybe that is overboard, and our post subject names are working fine, but they are definitely crossing over topics-wise (it *is* a concept web after all…). At the very least, when are we going to create a separate list for techie stuff? Lawrence, was that you? I still vote to keep this list as the public one (so other subscribers need not resubscribe) and create a completely alternate one?

Better to keep this list for technical development since the archives contain
a chronology
of technical discussion. I will create public one with the same name that you
decide on for the project.