pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] issue tracker

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] issue tracker
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:11:58 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:

Lawrence, did you say I need to contact ibiblio directly myself about
bugzilla?

If so could you send me the contact e-mail again please?
I cannot find it in my saved messages.

You asked John Howe to contact ibiblio about their running Zope for us and
submitting
our hardware & software needs specifications. He could ask about Bugzilla
then.
It might be more efficient if one person talks with them initially in
negotiations
surrounding running Zope and hosting our project. They have already said that they would host us but John will need to submit a formal request for that when we have a name for the project (website name/html & ftp filesystem plus group permissions for a list of people (ibiblio account holders) who need access, MySQL account setup and any other stuff)

Anyway, you and everyone else will need to obtain ibilio login/shell/content
provider accounts in order to work on the software.
Do this by emailing help@ibiblio.org with your application. They have a few
documents for ibiblio users on their website
(http://www.ibiblio.org) - they may contain a lot of info you will want to
read.

You could always inquire about Bugzilla yourself now or when you ask for your account. BTW account holders get their own personal webspace along with a lot of other goodies. Again the ibiblio email address to submit any/all resuests or questions is:

The primary address is:

help@ibiblio.org

An alternate one, not monitored by as many of their staff, is

info@ibiblio.org