pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] HG

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: imam@saleema.fsnet.co.uk, pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] HG
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:34:50 +0100

imam@saleema.fsnet.co.uk wrote:
I'm resigning from this list at the moment as I can't contribute anything technically. The content currently is all above my head. Good luck with it and no doubt I'll get involved later

Saleema

Sorry to see you go. I'll post to the pfaf list when things
are a bit further along the line.

It the meantimes it would be interesting to know if you have a wish
list of features you would like to see. I know you mentioned
something about a seed database what did you have in mind?

ttfn

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org