pchealth - Re: [pchealth] Traditional Scottish Recipes - Scottish Culture

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "Permaculturist Health" <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pchealth] Traditional Scottish Recipes - Scottish Culture
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:17:11 -0800

Yes, dulse is certainly a magic word.
At realrawfood.com, we are able to access quality dulse from the Canadian Atlantic at 22 dollars per pound.
You have left me feeling better about this with your Maine quote of 32 dollars.
This source, btw, also offers the sunflower lecithin as well as many other wonderful products. They charge the going price for shipping and require 100 dollars min. order.
Fran

-----Original Message----- From: Lawrence F. London, Jr.