pcdb - Re: [pcdb] complexity, patterns and permahub

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: christophe mckeon gonzalez de leon <chromatophore@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculture Database <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] complexity, patterns and permahub
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:52:18 -0700

hi again,

you said:

"I like the idea of a collaborative or shared-comment design area,
and started working on such a system just after my PDC some
years ago. Unsurprisingly this never amounted to diddly, but
the idea is still quite appealing."

i'd like to hear more about how you think such a system would be
used, by whom, and what it would be capable of? i might be thinking
along different lines than you. it is an interesting possibility.

cheers,
_c