pcdb - [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] Permaculture Plant Database now online]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] Permaculture Plant Database now online]
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 03:48:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:43:55 +1000
From: Peter Suter <petersuter@adaptablesoftware.com.au>
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hi all,

In a previous life (shortly after completing my PDC in 1991) I developed
Plant Professor, a commercial software package containing thousands of
plants.

Rather than upgrading the application I decided to put it on the internet,
and so I am pleased to announce that this information is now available
online at the URL below.

Just look for 'Plant Professor' in the menu.

At this stage the online version is in its early stages of development, so
if you want it more useful please let me know what features you want.

Best Regards

Peter Suter

Adaptable Business Software

http://www.adaptablesoftware.com.au