pcdb - [pcdb] [Fwd: PIW and avoiding spam PIW e-mail]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcdb] [Fwd: PIW and avoiding spam PIW e-mail]
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:24:29 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PIW and avoiding spam PIW e-mail
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:31:08 -0400
From: Chriswaterguy <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
To: Salix alba <rich@singsurf.org>

Hi Richard,

I notice you've got a spam problem on the wiki - this has affected a lot of wikis in recent months. We've learnt a few things about that at [http://www.appropedia.org/ Appropedia] - feel free to get in touch for pointers on setting up anti-spam tools.

The other thing is that you have good content, but need to be linked in to something larger to gain visibility. To that end, I'd like hear what you think of collaborating with Appropedia.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants