pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: Resurgence]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: Resurgence]
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:37:12 +0100

OK, I've now got the wiki setup you can find it at
http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Its still very basic, I've got a sample plant guild and about 150 plants from the Thomas A. Naegele, DO from his 1970's book Edible and Medicinal Plants of the Great lakes uploaded so far.

Eveybody is encouraged to create a login on the wiki if you want to have admin status (ability to delete pages and block users) then please leave a note on my talk page http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php/User_talk:Salix_alba

I've kept things quite small at the moment so that if there are any design changes they can be make quite easily without having to chang thousands of pages.

Everybody is encouraged to start adding content and modifying things. Don't worry if you make a mistake as all changes can be undone (reverted in the wiki lingo).

Some brief help can be found at
http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php/Help:Contents

Its probably best if we try to keep discussion on wiki
http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php/PIW:Community_Portal
is probably the best place for site wide discussion.

Rich

--
Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Web: http://www.pfaf.org/