pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [ibiblio.org #40814] Permaculture.info login details

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • To: help-comment@ibiblio.org, pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [ibiblio.org #40814] Permaculture.info login details
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:18:46 +0100

Jonathan via RT wrote:
Hmmm, you say that permaculture.org and permaculture.info are not
related, but that permaculture.info is owned by Permaculture Institute
and should be installed in its filespace (the same filespace as
permaculture.org). That filespace is owned by the ibiblio user account
'spittman'. Is he still maintaining it?

Here's what I'm thinking I'll do. The permaculture.org filespace on
our servers is at /public/vhost/p/permaculture/html (owned by spittman).
I can set up a new directory at /public/vhost/p/permaculture/wiki, and
map that to permaculture.info (to be owned by pfaf).

Also, don't forget to change the DNS of permaculture.info to point to

152.46.7.81.

P.S. -- Did you know that Permaculture Institute is currently
featured on ibiblio's frontpage? Yes, the URL linked to is
ibiblio.org/spittman.
Is that correct, or should it be www.permaculture.org?

Cool, that all seems to work fine.
http://www.permaculture.info/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
now works as the start page of our wiki.

I don't have permission to modify the DNS hopefully scott can do this.

Rich

--
Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Web: http://www.pfaf.org/