pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: Resurgence]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: Resurgence]
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:42:05 +0100

Just an update on progress.

I'm hoping to install mediawiki on the ibiblio account hopefully where
the permaculture.info domain points to. I'm still trying to get the
login details so I can install the software. Hopefully I'll be able to
create a unix-group and set group write permissions.

In the mean time I've been working on the style sheet so mediawiki has
the PIW header. You can see the result at
http://82.138.219.137/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
if my computer at home is on.

Plans for the future include:
designing a structure to represent a plant guild
implementing a search algorithm, building on the metadata of plant
properties.

Rich

--
Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants