osgaming - Re: [OSG] Site Down

osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open Source Gaming News and Discussion

  • From: "OSG Webmaster" <webmaster AT osgaming.net>
  • To: "Open Source Gaming News and Discussion" <osgaming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OSG] Site Down
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:46:13 -0500 (EST)

Not even a day went by and ibiblio managed to get a backup going of my
database. I'm still unsure as to what happened, but everything is running
again. Only a minor amount of data was lost (because the backup was two
days old). Looks like I can put off that major upgrade for a few months.
Maybe I can make it a summer project.

I will continue to use this list to keep a going record of what's
happening with the site, and announce downtimes. Finally, another use for
it!!

Matt
--
http://osgaming.net/ - Open Source Gaming

  • [OSG] Site Down, OSG Webmaster, 03/20/2004
    • Re: [OSG] Site Down, OSG Webmaster, 03/21/2004