oscri - [Oscri] Introduction: John Mark Ockerbloom

oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Mark Ockerbloom <ockerblo AT pobox.upenn.edu>
  • To: oscri AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Oscri] Introduction: John Mark Ockerbloom
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:40:52 -0500

Hello,

I've joined the list after hearing about it from Peter Brantley.
I'm a digital library architect and planner at the University of
Pennsylvania, with longstanding interests in copyright, open access,
and information sharing interfaces.

I've collected some pointers to online US copyright records at

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/cce/

and have some copyright-related writings online at the top of

http://works.bepress.com/john_mark_ockerbloom/

I look forward to hearing about the group's activities.

John Mark Ockerbloom

  • [Oscri] Introduction: John Mark Ockerbloom, John Mark Ockerbloom, 01/29/2009