opwg - [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 10:18:07 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

Please find attached a pdf file prepared by the organizers of the 7th ISP. I was asked to include the information in Pineapple News but there is time-sensitive information in the file, some of which is already out of date, that should have reached those interested in the content more than a month ago. Since it will be about another two weeks before Pineapple News is posted at the ISHS web site, I am sending the attached file as a reminder of the upcoming symposium and to provide those who may still be able to meet some of the meeting deadlines with an opportunity to do so.

I apologize to the Symposium organizing committee and to my colleagues for the delay in getting this to you and hope that all who plan to attend the symposium have been receiving notices directly from the Secretariat.

With best regards,
Duane

--
Duane P. Bartholomew, Ph.D., Agronomist emeritus
Dept. of Tropical Plant and Soil Science, University of Hawaii at Manoa

  • [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 05/03/2010