opwg - [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium Abstract Deadline Extended

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium Abstract Deadline Extended
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:18:00 -1000

Dear Colleagues:

Please see the announcement below regarding the extension of the deadline for abstracts for the 7th International Pineapple Symposium.  I apologize if you receive more than one copy of the announcement.

With best regards,
Duane

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the closing date for abstract submission of the 7th International Pineapple Symposium (IPS) 2010 has been extended until 31st March 2010 .  You are kindly invited to submit your abstract to be presented as oral or posters in this symposium.  Your participation in the 7th IPS 2010 is highly appreciated and we look forward to meet you in Johor Bahru.

Registration on-line by access our websites: http:// www.mardi.gov.my / and for further enquiries please email to ips2010_sec AT mardi.gov.my or ips2010_tech AT mardi.gov.my .

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Sent by email

Razali Mustaffa

Secretariat for 7 th IPS2010

MARDI Serdang, Selangor

MALAYSIA

--
Duane P. Bartholomew, Ph.D., Agronomist emeritus
Dept. of Tropical Plant and Soil Science, University of Hawaii at Manoa

  • [OP] 7th International Pineapple Symposium Abstract Deadline Extended, Organic Pineapple Working Group, 02/10/2010