opwg - [OP] Relating to SPAM from OPWG server

opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Organic Pineapple Working Group

  • From: Organic Pineapple Working Group <opwg AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: OPWG AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [OP] Relating to SPAM from OPWG server
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:46:30 -1000

Title: Memo for CTAHR webmasters ONLY (those with sites on the ctahr server)
Dear Working Group Moderator:

Related to the amount of SPAM generated from the OPWG server, could you please remove my name as one who has authority to approve email messages sent through the server.  An example of the source of the problem is indicated below.  Over half of the emails being rejected as SPAM that come to my mailbox via our Univ. of Hawaii server is generated by the OPWG server.

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Duane