ohp - [OA-monographs] new list member

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Sigi Jottkandt <sigij AT openhumanitiespress.org>
  • To: joseph_yue AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: "ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OA-monographs] new list member
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:33:51 +1300

Hi Joseph,

Welcome, and apologies for the delay in subscribing you to the OA monographs list - I was having some trouble with the administrative web form, but things should be OK now.

The list was originally set up last year to discuss the feasibility of OHP publishing OA monographs (the archives of that discussion are here https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/ohp/ ), which led to our recent announcement about the OHP/SPO partnership and 5 OA book series in August.

Although it seems to have recently devolved into being a way for people to share announcements and events, we'd be very glad if the list took on a new life, so please feel very free to post about your interest in OA, books, libraries etc. and any projects you're involved with.

Best,
Sigi
Sigi Jottkandt
Steering Group
Open Humanities Press
www.openhumanitiespress.org

  • [OA-monographs] new list member, Sigi Jottkandt, 10/10/2009