ohp - [OA-monographs] November update

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Sigi Jöttkandt <sigij AT openhumanitiespress.org>
  • To: "ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [OA-monographs] November update
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 13:24:53 +0100

Thanks, Marta, for starting up this list again.

I thought I'd follow on with a quick update of what has been happening in the meantime: OHP and SPO recently had a conference call to talk about coordinating the next steps of the project. Marta and I have now begun drafting some explanatory documents about the proposed Open Humanities Alliance of partner libraries and OHP in preparation for our grant proposal. We're also in discussions with several members of OHP's advisory board about possible monographic series they might wish to edit.

Meanwhile, we've identified the PKP conference as a time and location where a number of us on this project might be able to meet in person.

Naturally, anyone who wants to join us on this next phase of defining the project and writing grant proposals is more than welcome! - If you email Marta, she can set you up with a username for the website she has put up for our more detailed planning and document exchange.

We'll keep everyone else up to date as things move forward.

Sigi

  • [OA-monographs] November update, Sigi Jöttkandt, 11/07/2008