ocba - Re: [ocba] Sold

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Ghobrial, Sherif S" <reef AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: OCBA Listserv <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Sold
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 18:09:20 +0000

HI All,

My name is Sherif and I am looking to buy equipment and start beekeeping.  I am located near the intersection of Old 86 and New Hope Church rd.  I understand I am late getting started this season and that I missed out on the opportunity below; howver, just in case anyone is think about selling, I thought I would reach out and see if anyone has some surplus equipment available?  Also, any advice in avoiding early mistakes would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sherif