ocba - [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop - 6/20 at 2 PM

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop - 6/20 at 2 PM
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 15:24:08 -0400

Hi Everyone,

It's nearly time for our annual OCBA Honey Extraction Workshop.  On Saturday June 20 at 2 PM anyone that is interested can come to Cedar Ridge High School in Hillsborough to learn about and try your hand at extracting honey using the OCBA extractor and equipment.  We'll have frames of honey for you to try your hand at uncapping and extracting the honey from.  We'll also plan to talk through a couple of common ways to move the bees out of your honey supers.

I'll plan to send another message to the OCBA list with directions to the room that we'll be using at Cedar Ridge High.

Thanks and hope to see you there,
David