ocba - Re: [ocba] bees foraging on red maple pollen

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: david gould <jmorton44 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Erika Wittchen <erika48 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] bees foraging on red maple pollen
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:42:09 -0400

What cool shots, Erika!  Thanks much for sharing - these GoPro cameras are quite the thing, eh??
Dave Gould

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Erika Wittchen <erika48 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm a 2014 bee school alum going into this spring with 2 overwintered hives.  My husband took this very cool close-up and slow-motion video of the bees gathering pollen from a red maple tree in our yard last week and thought we might share it with you (click link below).
Enjoy watching!  Here's to spring finally being sprung!
Best wishes,
Erika