ocba - [ocba] bees foraging on red maple pollen

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Erika Wittchen <erika48 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] bees foraging on red maple pollen
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:14:32 -0400

Hi all,
I'm a 2014 bee school alum going into this spring with 2 overwintered hives.  My husband took this very cool close-up and slow-motion video of the bees gathering pollen from a red maple tree in our yard last week and thought we might share it with you (click link below).
Enjoy watching!  Here's to spring finally being sprung!
Best wishes,
Erika

http://www.thebeeskneesapiary.com/?p=912