ocba - Re: [ocba] Update OCBA Map

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Update OCBA Map
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:57:52 -0500

Thank you to everyone that has gone in and updated their entries on the OCBA map!  I've seen a lot of entries with a 2015 date added.

However, there are still quite a few more that have not been updated as described in my previous email below.  It only takes a few minutes to do and is incredibly helpful in determining which place markers are still relevant.  If you haven't gotten around to it yet, please take a couple of minutes and update your entry as soon as possible.  The directions on how to do this are in my previous email below.

Thanks for your efforts on keeping our map up to date!
David