ocba - Re: [ocba] Dead Bees?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Manda <flyingbecky AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Dead Bees?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:14:46 -0400

Cole,
I had a problem with tracheal mites come to a head last week.
Hundreds of ladies alerted me by crawling around the lawn and then dying in the terminal phase of tracheal mites.
If you clean up the bee yard and see any ladies crawling around looking lost and then dead, treat the rest.
Good luck,
Becky