ocba - Re: [ocba] Dead bees?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Cole Rizki <colerizki AT gmail.com>, OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Dead bees?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 14:22:33 -0400

Check the bees for a stinger, if none then you know they were visited by an animal.

Otherwise it's likely chemicals.

Outside possibility, they were robbed.

With the growth of corn and soy on the agricultural land in the counties it's very possible they were exposed to drift or got that
good ole safe, we aren't responsible for bee deaths neo nics in the pollen of flowers or GMO's

Annallys
919 933-9109
annallys AT hotmail.com

Four years after the bees are gone, humanity is gone.

Albert Einstein