ocba - [ocba] Newsletter from NCSU Apiculture

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Newsletter from NCSU Apiculture
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

Good Morning Beekeepers,
NCSU Apiculture publishes a quarterly newsletter and the April edition of The Wolfpack's Waggle is out now.  I hope you will take a moment to learn about the good work that happens in your bee lab at NCSU.  In this month's edition there is good info about updates to The Beekeeper Education and Engagement System. There is also a sneak peak at a "swarm collective" project happening this summer where we can all participate in a citizen science initiative looking at varroa mites and treatments of all manner.  This will be the topic for the June 19th Apiculture Webinar.  Of course there is also information on how you can support your bee lab with a donation of cold hard cash, a gift in kind, or an estate gift (you can't take it with you).

Lewis Cauble

  • [ocba] Newsletter from NCSU Apiculture, Lewis Cauble, 04/11/2014