ocba - Re: [ocba] Dead queen

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Cathy Pontious <cathypontious AT gmail.com>
  • To: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Dead queen
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 09:28:46 -0400

Hey!
Thanks Marty. The hives are just a foot or two apart. I don't have a mentor
yet . Is there anyone who lives near Lake Orange Road who could help me take
a look at what is going on in the hive this afternoon when it warms up? I am
feeling pretty nervous about this.
Thanks!
Cathy Pontious

Sent from my iPad