ocba - [ocba] Bee taxi?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <darin AT ramblerillfarm.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee taxi?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:59:45 -0700

Hi all,
    By chance is anyone in the OCBA making the trip to Brushy Mountain April 26 to pick up bees?  Sure would like to coordinate with one of you if possible as we have a conflict with preps that day for the Piedmont Farm tour which we got accepted to for this year. Pick up at Brushy Mountain begins at 9 am.  We will have 3 nucs waiting for us....if anyone can do that early pickup we'd be most grateful and would help you pay for your gas!  Our farm/apiary is in Hillsborough on Arthur Minnis Road...we hope to install them during the Farm Tour for our visitors....

Thanks all.

Darin Knapp
RambleRill Farm

RambleRill Farm on Facebook LIKE RambleRill Farm on Facebook to keep up to date on what's happening at the farm and to get great deals on our fruits and veggies grown without insecticides, herbicides, or fungicides!

  • [ocba] Bee taxi?, darin, 03/12/2014