ocba - [ocba] Bee yard

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: catherinelguerrero AT gmail.com
  • To: NCBeekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee yard
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:10:04 -0400

Hey folks,

I am wondering if anyone is looking for space to put some bees in Orange
County right by the intersection of old Greensboro road and Crawford dairy.
My father in law has a beautiful organic farm where I have been keeping bees.
I live in Durham, though, and have a young baby, so it's just been too far to
responsibly manage hives for me. If you are looking for space drop me a
message off line. Thanks!

Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Bee yard, catherinelguerrero, 03/11/2014