ocba - [ocba] NC Honey for wedding favors

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Alice Wang <walice AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] NC Honey for wedding favors
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 08:53:01 -0400

Hello beekeepers!

My fiance and I took bee school a few years ago and though we haven't had the opportunity to have a hive (we rent), we hope to become future beekeepers!

We are getting married in October and looking to give local NC honey as our wedding favor. We bought little honey bears to fill, and are looking to source bulk honey. We need about 860 ounces of honey... Any suggestions as to who to contact?

Thanks,
Alice

--
Alice Wang
Ph.D. Candidate, Environmental Sciences & Engineering

  • [ocba] NC Honey for wedding favors, Alice Wang, 07/22/2013