ocba - [ocba] FYI: New hive parts, other stuff for sale...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org, durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] FYI: New hive parts, other stuff for sale...
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:34:09 -0400

Hi All,

I'm going to be moving out of town at the end of the month, and I have
a lot of unassembled woodenware and other beekeeping things that I'm
interested in parting with...

I bought more deeps, frames and nucs than I needed (to get the volume
discounts). So I have about 20 unassembled deep bodies, a few hundred
unassembled frames (some grooved top bar; some with cleats), various
foundation (wax, plastic), some half finished migratory covers, parts
for bottom boards, nailers, paint, extra flashing and #8 hardware
cloth, extra bottom bars (great for making grafting frames), varroa
jars (free), package funnel and some package boxes, could probably
unload some things that would need a spell in the chamber (old plastic
foundation, plywood nucs I used as mating nucs), a metal brake (for
bending the flashing), a table and chair with frame wiring setup
(wire, foundation board, etc), if you're interested in details (stuff
+ prices), let me know. I'm thinking 75% of the catalog price for new
stuff. It's cheaper to sell it at a loss than it is to move it...

Best,
Blair

(Please email me, not the group- note the default in durham is to
email the group when you hit reply)

  • [ocba] FYI: New hive parts, other stuff for sale..., Blair Christian, 07/21/2013