ocba - [ocba] joint field day

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] joint field day
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:11:00 -0400

This is your last reminder of our Joint Field Day this Saturday. I have 20 RSVP but am looking forward to seeing all of you.
thanks
Geneva

What: Joint Potluck Lunch and Working Session of OCBA and CCBA to
make Sugar Shake Jars for NC Bee Inspectors (please feel free to
re-word). Clubs will be providing hot dogs, rolls, fixing's, and
drinks. NC Bee inspectors will be present to demonstrate sugar shake
technique for estimating varroa mite counts.

Where:
Davidson's
1043 Hatley Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Phone: 919-218-4604

When: Saturday July 20th, 10am - 2pm

What to bring:
A side-dish to share
Heavy gloves to protect your hands
Wire-cutting scissors (if you have them)
A drill (if you have one)
A lawn chair

Please RSVP to:
Geneva Green for OCBA
Gigi Davidson for CCBA

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] joint field day, Geneva, 07/16/2013