ocba - [ocba] Bees “restored to health” in Italy after this spring’s neonicotinoid-free maize sowing

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Greg Vydra <gregvydra AT gmail.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bees “restored to health” in Italy after this spring’s neonicotinoid-free maize sowing
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:11:11 -0400

I'm going to stay neutral in the whole pesticide debate on this listserv over the last four days.  As a first-year beekeeper, I appreciate Lewis' advice of "Beekeepers should spend the bulk of their worrying energy worrying about things that are within their control; Varroa, nutrition, disease identification/prevention, and quality queens."

I happened across this article, though, about bees and neonics in Italy, which I found interesting:

Bees “restored to health” in Italy after this spring’s neonicotinoid-free maize sowing
http://www.youris.com/Environment/Bees/Bees_restored_to_health_in_Italy_after_this_springs_neonicotinoidfree_maize_sowing.kl

Greg Vydra

  • [ocba] Bees “restored to health” in Italy after this spring’s neonicotinoid-free maize sowing, Greg Vydra, 04/26/2013