ocba - Re: [ocba] bees in suburbia

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] bees in suburbia
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:47:54 -0400

Thanks John!

Though I did not say I agree with eventually letting more folks know. It's easier to say they have been there for 6 months than "asking". I only say they as Sunday I meet Brian in Carrboro and he made the rounds all excited to share his new hobby only to find a lady 2-3 houses down who didn't want him to keep them. "I'm allergic" she told him.

So for me NOW it's the folks on either side and let the others know when I bring a jar of honey.

Now that's all assuming there isn't a town or HOA restriction.

Cheers
Marty

Sent from my iPhone