ocba - [ocba] mentor -- Jerome?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Wright <catherine.wright AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] mentor -- Jerome?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:42:15 -0400

Hi, my family would love to find a mentor near us -- somebody who'd be willing to let us hang out from time to time when you're working a hive so we can learn more about bees. My 11-year-old daughter and I attended Bee School this year, but we are holding off on getting bees until next year. We live off Old 86 in Hillsborough between the interstates and homeschool. I also have an 8-year-old daughter.

Geneva said that Jerome might be willing and that he lives near us. If not, any others interested in letting a family check out what you're doing?

Thanks!

Catherine Wright
919.644.2783