ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: NPR.org - Nations Biggest Honey Packer Admits Laundering Chinese Honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Fred Fesel <fredfesel AT gmail.com>, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: NPR.org - Nations Biggest Honey Packer Admits Laundering Chinese Honey
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 22:25:39 -0500

Thanks Fred,

I'm guessing that by this statement they will be looking for NEW-new management now!

"The companies are promising to play by the rules and to set up programs to ensure that all the honey they buy in the future comes from legitimate sources. Groeb Farms also replaced its senior management last summer."

I guessing that hiring process didn't go so well!

mh