ocba - Re: [ocba] pesticides in beeswax

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Betsy Kempter <betsykempter AT gmail.com>, annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] pesticides in beeswax
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 14:05:42 -0400

Great question Betsy,

I would defer to Annallys to see if she had found Buddy's email yet. He spoke of this at the CNG meeting, but i do not recall which lab was doing the testing.Hopefully she tracked it down.

I would be very interested in how Jack would know who was doing the testing...having such a definitive all is clear is new to me. but thats a good place to start. Cindy has been of great help to me when i stop in for stuff.
let me know his sourse as i have been meaning to get in touch w/ Buddy.
tks,
marty