ocba - [ocba] What does "Chemical Free" Mean

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Sandi Greene" <sspayne AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] What does "Chemical Free" Mean
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:02:44 -0500

I like Catherine’s vision of this new group. To restate her last sentence:

“Whatever name we choose, I think we should form a place where experienced beeks can experiment with treatment-free and newbees can learn and share their first triumphs and crushing failures in foundationless without fear of violating group orthodoxy.”

Thanks,

Sandi Payne Greene