ocba - Re: [ocba] Cary News- bees on front page..

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Kitty Cunningham <klparmley AT gmail.com>
  • To: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange Co Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Cary News- bees on front page..
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:57:37 -0500

No,  I forgot he was going to go do the blueberries first.  :-/

We are in Mebane and we bought from him because HE is in Mebane and we thought that meant they would have less banging around before we got them.

We were not particularly happy about it when we realized they would cross the continent and drive around NC before they got to us.  But we'd already paid for the packages when we got the clue.

And we're still waiting to hear that he is actually cleared to sell bees in NC.

I'm ready for my empty hives to start buzzing.