ocba - [ocba] Good Second Book

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Good Second Book
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:31:16 -0500

I’ve finished reading, “First Lessons in Beekeeping,” as a student in the most excellent OCBA course that is ongoing.  A really good intro into beekeeping.  Among the old timers (not age, years of experience), what have you found was the best second book to own?  I plan to be a small scale (probably no more than 2-3 hives…no space) hobbyist beekeeper until I am pushing up daisies.

Thanks!

Tom Grizzle

  • [ocba] Good Second Book, Thomas Grizzle, 02/23/2012