ocba - [ocba] The Beauty of Pollination video

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "birdcr AT concentric.net" <birdcr AT concentric.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] The Beauty of Pollination video
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:38:02 -0600 (CST)

Folks,

I found this video on one of the blogs I follow this morning. It
covers pollination by bees, butterflies, bats and hummingbirds,
extraordinary video. I have seen 1500 monarchs take flight at day
break in VA but nothing like what is in this video.

http://gardenmuse.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/the-beauty-of-pollination/

Notes from our garden, saw bees out and about in 38 degree temps
the other day. Today at 42 degrees our hellebores had lots of bees
on them. Any one want any hellebore seedlings we have lot, just e
mail me privately.

Added another super today, the box looked very full of bees and I
opened up the entrance to deter the traffic jamb at the entrance.

Cheers,
Randy Emmitt
Rougemont

  • [ocba] The Beauty of Pollination video, birdcr AT concentric.net, 02/15/2012